I believe that writing down and sharing your yearly goals, or life goals for that matter, help to keep people on track and accomplish their goals. With that, I thought I would share with you my 2016 photography goals.
1) Complete a photo a day project to get back in touch with my inspiration and passion 2) Learn and utilize BBF, OCF, and Kelvin Scale
3) Familiarize and utilize the Equipment I have 4) Continue donating my time to Animal shelters
5) Put 2 pieces in two different shows 6) Have a professional critique on my photos
7) Continue photographing Horse shows and Clinics 8) Faster turn around with photos
9) Offer a equine mini session for Christmas 10) HAVE FUN!
As I write all of these down, there is a lot of things that I want to accomplish and I can certainly do it :) "Where ever you go, go with all your heart." Confucious